Thanks Edgledge! http://lplk.wordpress.com/ (somehow my linking button is not working, but please do have a look dear readers)
So here’s how it works:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Check!)
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post. (
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 nominees.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am an MBA candidate (but what I do is not who I am, right? especially if it’s not a real job…)
2. I have been to Madagascar for a project providing advice to Malagasy students who wanted to do their university studies in the US.
3. Je parle francais et au moment donne, j’habite a Paris! Mais je dois quitter cette belle ville dans trois courtes semaines…And
Je suis la jeune fille! Even though I never had Muzzy, dommage.
4. I can wiggle my ears.
5. I miss playing piano.
6. I love babies.
7. Sometimes I think I’m Belle from Beauty in the Beast.
So here’s my lucky fifteen:
1. http://mselenalevontraveling.com/ You really can’t imagine someone with a cooler life or more kickass way of reporting on it.
2. http://lifeaboardthetravelingcircus.wordpress.com Name kind of says it all, study abroad student with some very good life and travel advice.
3. http://commonzenseblog.wordpress.com This blog has already changed my life even though I only discovered it a few days ago. Wisdom of the ages from a Christian with a zen perspective who likes cycling.
4. http://suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com Beautiful photos and great travel adventures!
5. http://thebigbookofdating.wordpress.com More than just common sense with great retro visuals, an intelligent, relatable and entertaining alternative to Cosmo.
6. http://comedytravelwriting.wordpress.com LOL funny!
7. http://jmkhaprawannatellyouastory.wordpress.com Lovely stories, images, and sentiments.
8. http://thewayofthechiro.wordpress.com/ Aspiring chiropractor’s thoughtful reflections on alignment in life.
9. http://savvyblurb.com/ This blog is more about having aspirations and kicking you in the pants to make dreams come true, much more than inspiration.
10. http://offriesandmen.com Yeah, fries and men… enough said.
11. http://transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com/ Raw, uncut reflections of a woman who has gone through a lot in life but still keeps looking up. Will definitely give you some perspective.
12. http://deepthinkings.wordpress.com Philosophical reflections that are clear and readable.
13. http://onethousandsingledays.com On being purposefully single to better reflect on life and enrich herself for 1000 days. Gotta give credit where it is due!
14. http://figuringoutfulfillment.wordpress.com Career counselors reflect on the important aspects of life and work.
15. http://jessjonesjournalism.wordpress.com Beautiful travel journalism, great detail pictures that make you feel like a part of the journey.