1. Getting up, ideally a few minutes before my alarm, and feeling energized and ready to start the day.
2. Doing some yoga poses in the morning
3. Eating healthy foods out of habit, for the enjoyment of healthy things, and feeling nourished and satisfied by them.
4. No longer craving foods laden with toxins
5. Feeling at peace, taking time out to relax and meditate
6. Being able to go through life calmly, bringing a sense of composure to each situation
7. Not feeling a sense of dread when I zip my jeans; Knowing that my body is healthy, capable, and beautifully vital
8. Being able to run a 5k on the fly because I’m good enough shape that it’s no sweat
9. Enjoying shopping for clothes because I know the body I have is the one I want to keep
10. Surrounding myself with great people who inspire, motivate, support and encourage me;walking away from relationships that bring me down
11. Being comfortable with who I really am
12. Having outlets for my interests and ways to showcase my talents, being able to connect with people authentically on the basis of shared interests, goals, and values
13. Being happy most of the time for no reason
14. Really believing everything is going to be ok
15. Feeling satisfied with my efforts
16. Being my own best friend instead of my own worst enemy