Thanks so much to Cheerios for Dinner for the award!
Here goes, according to the rules, 11 random facts about me.
1. I wear a women’s size 11 shoe
2. My first CD was Shania Twain Come On Over
3. I played the clarinet
4. I can write my name in Cyrillic characters
5. I have contemplated getting a tattoo (of a fleur de lys or a lotus with a cross) but haven’t done it (yet)
6. I have never been to South America
7. I love potato gnocchi
8. My favorite chain restaurant is Houlihan’s
9. One of my dude roommates is a lot neater than I am
10. I am not really watching the Superbowl 47 right now
11. I love How I Met Your Mother
Questions to Answer:
- A particularly bored Dr. Who shows up with a properly functioning Tardis. Do you ask to hitch a ride so you can change something about your past? I wish I had kept running cross country and stayed in the habit.
- What makes your favorite movie your favorite? Witty funny, slightly inspiration- have no idea what my favorite movie is, btws
- Which would you rather do: become fluent in another language or become an expert at a(nother) musical instrument? Another language, most def
- Who is the most intelligent person you know? I know a lot of smart people. Going with my finance rof
- What’s your favorite idiom? I don’t “get” it
- Think about the last person you spoke to in person. What color are their eyes? Blue
- A wizard casts a spell on you and you have to live in any cartoon world, from film or TV, that you want. Which do you pick? Belle’s castle- no brainer
- Have you ever been camping? Um, does the backyard count?
- If you had to make a film about your family, which actor/actress would you cast for each member? I have way too many people in my family with way too distinct personalities to be able to do that. Dad- Elvis Mom-Maureen O Hara Sister 1- Barbie Sister 2- Megan Fox
- What type of accent do you have? Depends who I am talking to. I can do precise international English or run a bit to the NJ
- What is one thing that you wish every person on this earth could have? The opportunity to express their fullest human potential.
My nominees (this is the haaard part)
9 http://careeravoidance101.com/ Just got a comment from the author today and I think everybody should read what she has to say!
My questions for these nominees:
1 Favorite country
2 Favorite color
3 Favorite non-work activity
4 Best movie you’ve ever seen
5 Favorite movie to watch when you’re down
6 Favorite fiction book
7 The number 1 thing you read everyday without exception
8 If you could change your first name, what would you pick
9 Favorite TV show I should start watching
10 Any noticeable tattoos? Do you think they are sacred body art/ok for other people/trashy/against your personal morals?
11 Favorite city